Monday, April 20, 2009

Oscar Mayer Weinermobile


Remember the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile? The giant hot dog on wheels - yellow and orange...


The Weinermobile has been making its way across Washington State and has recently spent a fair amount of time in the Spokane area. Not long ago Mom, Ainsley and I were headed to my cousin's bridal shower when up ahead, coming toward us, was the Weinermobile.

I prepared Ainsley to look our her window and watch for the "big, funny looking, yellow and orange truck". "Here it comes..." "Get ready...." It's almost here..." "Look, did you see it? Wasn't that silly?"


"Where mom?"


Some things are simply more exciting at 30-something than at three!

1 comment:

  1. This story cracked me up. I can just picture it!
    Stacie, Thanks for the card you sent my Mom. She received it in the mail today and it really meant a lot for you to take your time to do that. We are so thankful for friends, especially during times like these.

    ReplyDelete